Thursday, November 11, 2010

"With Sympathy" at the 4 Crafty Chicks

Welcome back for our eleventh challenge at the 4 Crafty Chicks - our 11th challenge on the 11th day of the 11th month...*do you hear the Twilight Zone music? {giggle}* But before we get to the new challenge we've got some business to clear up. :)

I guess Leanne really stumped you all with her color combination - but the entries we did get were FABULOUS! Our Top Three, in alphabetical order, are:






Congratulations ladies! Please grab the Golden Egg Badge and display it with pride on your blog!


This week's challenge is a theme I always struggle with ... I don't make this type of card very often but know how necessary they are to have on hand for those unexpected moments. You all know what I'm talking about: the sympathy card. I have loved the Stampin' Up set "Thoughts and Prayers" since it came out and it has become my "go-to" set for those more difficult cards and have used it for my card this week:

Melissa


Now let's see what the rest of the 4 Crafty Chicks created:

Lori


Leanne


Tamie


Didn't the girls do a fabulous job? If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post (not just to your blog), using InLinkz below. If you are uploading your project to an online gallery, please use keyword 4CCC-11 (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Paper Craft Planet, etc.) Thanks for playing with the 4 Crafty Chicks!

3 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Squeal!!! Thanks so much for placing me in your top 3 this week--what an honor. And CONGRATULATIONS to Anne and Silke as well :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Thank you ladies for selecting my card in the top three!!! Congrats to everyone and I will wear my badge proudly :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Tiara Moore said...

Oh no! I must have just missed entering my card for this challenge. Oh well. Here's the link if you want to take a look anyways! http://dreaminofparadise82.blogspot.com/2010/11/tilda-sympathy-card.html

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS