Thursday, April 7, 2011

Challenge #32 Inspriation Picture

Another wonderful Challenge this week, hope you are able to play along. I chose a Inspiration Picture for my week. I thought it would be nice to have something spring like with flowers, or whatever you seen in the photo, maybe the colors or the flowers.


Inspiration Picture Challenge #32


This is my card that I made, I am not sure why the ribbon looks so red, as it isn't in real. I also 3D my grass, not sure if you can tell.






These are what the other Chicks created this week.


Lori





Tamie





If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post (not just to your blog), using Inlinkz below. If you are uploading your project to an online gallery, please use keyword 4CCC-32 (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Paper Craft Planet, etc.) Thanks for playing along with the 4 Crafty Chicks!


4 comments:

nessy said...

wow ~just love the photo inspiration!
vanessa xx

Sonia said...

Hi!
Totally Gorgeous creations from DT.
Very inspirational
-Sony

Leigh said...

Eeek, only just made it, and ladies, this was a real challenge. lol

Hands On said...

Oh! I missed Mr. Linky. Here is my submission anyways if you care to have a glance.
http://marlenehandson.blogspot.com/2011/04/stampin-royalty-67.html

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS