Thursday, June 23, 2011

4 Crafty Chicks Get Clean and Simple!

Happy Thursday everyone! We sure have been having a lot of rain and cloudy, windy weather here in Alberta the past couple weeks! Although it is a blessing for all the wildfires we have going on in our province, it is getting out of hand as well....there are rivers flooding, towns on evacuation notices due to flooding, and I think we've had about enough now! I sure hope Summer comes and stays for a while - we'd love to see Mr. Sun for a few days in a row! LOL...

For this week's challenge, I (Lori), am the hostess-with-da-mostess, and my challenge to you is CLEAN and SIMPLE (no more than 2 layers). I know for me, I love, love, love the look of simple cards, but I find them extremely difficult to make. So...that is why I am issuing this challenge - I need ideas...and I *know* there are so many talented CAS stampers out there - so let's see 'em!

Here is my card:

Here are the wonderful CAS creations made by the rest of the Chicks:





Are you inspired? Well, then what are you waiting for? Get busy! If you want to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post (not just to your blog), using InLinkz below. If you are uploading your project to an online gallery, please use keyword 4CCC-43(eg. Splitcoaststampers, Papercraft Planet, etc.)

Please leave a direct link to your post here. :) Have fun!


5 comments:

Sally said...

Hi there in Alberta, lovely DT cards & thanx for a great challenge. I have pen friend who lives in Rimbey.
Sally x

Benzi said...

Super CAS cards, DT. Love this challenge!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Stunning DT cards and Thanks for a fabbie challenge :D
hugs and xxx

Nicole said...

Another fun challenge! Great DT creations! :)

Wendy said...

it's hard to keep it "simple" thanks for the challenge!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS