Thursday, March 29, 2012

Challenge #83 - Easter and Crazy Egg!

Hello, it is me, Tamie and welcome to 4 Crafty Chicks. Thank you so much to everyone who played Lori's challenge last week. The creations were musical and totally marvelous.

Where did the month of March go? I blinked and it was gone, it leaves me wondering if others feel the same way. Being as it is the 5th week of the month we are having a CRAZY EGG challenge with a prize. The prize is offered up by me (Tamie).

Prize

With Easter fast approaching, I thought I would make our challenge this week simple. Easter means so many different things too people for example: easter eggs, bunny's, Jesus, chocolate (yummy :) ), flowers...so I would like to challenge you to do something for Easter!!

CHALLENGE #83 - EASTER

While getting crafty, many idea's went through my head. First I started with an Easter Bunny and eggs, to flowers (using Easter eggs) and then eventually, my idea came to me. I wanted to rejoice in Jesus. Hope you like it. Can't wait to see what you will share with us.




Oh man have the rest of our fellow DT's blown away this challenge. The colors, images, layouts and all the little deets on their cards are amazing! Thanks girls for the awesome inspiration.












Are you ready to play? If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post (not just to your blog), using Inlinkz below. If you are uploading your project to an online gallery, please use keyword 4CCC-83 (eg: Splitcoaststampers, Paper Craft Planet, etc.)

Thanks for playing along with the 4 Crafty Chicks!



9 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Wasn't sure it was ok to enter twice, but if not, feel free to delete one. Thanks for a fun challenge. xxD

Spyder said...

Lovely challenge and Dt creations
(Lyn)

Pauline said...

Thanks for the challenge, girls... I love your creations!

Billie A said...

Thanks for the chance to play along. Always fun time. Thanks

Angela said...

Pretty inspiration from the DT; thanks for the fun challenge!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Just found this challenge blog so it's my first time entering. Love the DT samples.

Teresa said...

Great DT work, thanks for the super challenge. Teresa xx

Anonymous said...

Oh so fun challenge and wonderful DT
projects!
I really enjoyed the designs and the print
blocking and matting...really cool!

Thanks for having me!

~Leah Schaeffer

CarlyJo said...

Easter (to me) means stained fingers and a shirt or two ruined. Cooking with my father at 4am and eating at noon and that my mothers birthday is getting really close. It means I get to dress up and run around in mud on the same day. Easter is good at my house and its great to see the little ones do the same things I did.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS