Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Winners of Challenge #99 - Make A Box

Another fantastic week of talent, thank you all for participating in Tamie's challenge.  We love seeing all the different takes on the challenge, and this one was one more we are in awe of such amazing talent. 
Congratulations Winners, Thanks for playing our Challenge, in no particular order!
Wonderful job, love the ribbon, and the flowers are super wonderful.  That image makes me smile, super cute. 
What an amazing ribbon, bow, and the box is so pretty, I love the paper you used, great job!
The texture in this is amazing, and I love the wedding cakes, so awesome!

Congratulations, ladies! Please grab your Golden Egg badge and display it proudly on your blog! We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge blog too.


Thanks to all who participated in our "MAKE A BOX" Challenge. We will see you tomorrow morning for our new challenge! Be sure to stop on over to see what our Guest Designer has to share with us!!

2 comments:

Tine said...

How brilliant! Thrilled that you liked my wedding gift box and congrats to the others in the top 3 too. Shall go & link my award now.
Tine :)

Peanut said...

Oh joy! Thank you for the golden egg. Honoured that you liked my box. Going to display my egg with pride!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS