Thursday, September 13, 2012

4CCC-107 {Color Combo}

Hi everyone!  Thank you to everyone who played along with Leanne's challenge and our Blog Hop last week - it was so hard to pick our GDT!  I hope you will all play along this week...I'm your hostess-with-the-mostest and I've got my favorite challenge for you - a COLOR COMBO!!!  This palette was inspired by an MME paper pad from their Indie Chic collection, "Nutmeg," so if you have this collection, we'd love to see you use it!  Here it is:



 I'm sure you are all dying to see what we created so here ya go...my card's up first:


And the rest of the Chicks knocked it outta the park:





If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post (not just to your blog), using InLinkz below. If you are uploading your project to an online gallery, please use keyword 4CCC-107 (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Paper Craft Planet, etc.)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS