Thursday, December 20, 2012

4CCC #121 - Make Your Own Pattern Paper

Welcome to 4 Crafty Chicks! Can you believe we are only 5 days away from Christmas Day? First off thank you so much to everyone who played with our You're Invited Challenge. Awesome inspiration.

Today our brand new challenge is brought to you by me "Tamie".  It is a crazy time of year but we hope that you are able to find some time to grab a cup of java and then come and create with us. I bet you can guess what our challenge is this week just from the title.

I thought making your own pattern paper could be fun! You can make it as easy as you want or as complicated as you would like. There are so many tutorials that can show you how to make different kinds of pattern paper.  You can use stamps, cheese cloth, brayers etc.

CHALLENGE #121 - MAKE YOUR OWN PATTERN PAPER

 On my card I used two single stamps and two different colored inks to make my pattern paper.

My fellow Guest Designer and DT's have out done themselves with inspiration this week. Hope you are ready to be inspired.
Roberta (GDT)


I used bubble wrap, a cardboard insert from a lightbulb box, a brayer, the plastic rings off of my son's juice drinks, and the spongy-foamy netting off of an asian pear.
I used Brayer and lots of ink, and a dauber, I used torn paper as a mask.
Lori
I used a single snowflake stamp to create my background.
Melissa
My floral background is just a single stamp I stamped randomly and the polka dots are from a background set.

 If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post (not just to your blog), using InLinkz below. If you are uploading your project to an online gallery, please use keyword 4CCC-121 (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Paper Craft Planet, etc.)


No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS