Thursday, April 25, 2013

4 CCC #139 {FELT}

Happy Thursday!! Welcome back to another challenge from 4 Crafty Chicks...it is my turn (Lori) to bring you this week's challenge. I have been growing a rather large stash of this material and would love, love, love to see some ways to use it up :) 

4 CCC #139 {FELT}

Here is how our wonderful Guest Designer, Sue, used some this week:

Sue




For my card, I used some Green Apple felt from My Favorite Things and cut out some flowers using some of my Verve dies - easy peesy!!! For more details - see my BLOG.


And...without further adieu, here are the creations made from the rest of the talented CHICKS:

Leanne








Are you ready to play along?  If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post (not just to your blog), using InLinkz.  If you are uploading your project to an online gallery, please use keyword 4CC-139 (eg:Splitcoaststampers, Paper Craft Planet, etc.) Have fun!


No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS