Thursday, August 22, 2013

4 CCC #156 {Inspiration Week!}

Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday!! Welcome back to another challenge from all of us CHICKS...it is my turn (Lori) to bring you this week's challenge.

4 CCC #156 {INSPIRATION WEEK!}

And this is the photo where I want you to draw your crafty inspiration from:


As some of you know, I am a lover of crocheting, ripples, and well, just color PERIOD! LOL...so you can use the pattern, the colors, whatever cranks your crafty mojo - let's see it!!

I knew EXACTLY what to do with my card and I think it is very self explanatory:


And here are the rest of the creations made by our wonderful Chicks:

Leanne




Are you ready to play along?  If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post (not just to your blog), using InLinkz.  If you are uploading your project to an online gallery, please use keyword 4CC-156 (eg:Splitcoaststampers, Paper Craft Planet, etc.) Have fun!

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS