Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Winners 4 Crafty Chicks #171 Color Combo

Thanks everyone for playing our Color Combo this was so awesome.  Such wonderful cards and projects out there.  Again making our job in picking very hard but so much fun!  Here are the top 4 picks!  Please come back tomorrow and play again. 
 
 
 
Congratulations!  Please grab your Golden Egg blog badge and display it proudly on your blog. We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge blog too.
Please stop back tomorrow for a new challenge that will make you want to grab a snack and drink...see ya then!

4 comments:

Elena F Scrap said...

Thanks for select my work. Elena F.

Jacquel said...

Oh how awesome to be a part of the Top 4! Thank you so much for picking my card & congrats to everyone else!!!

Gail said...

Thanks for the Golden Egg award. I'll put it right on my blog with a link back to the site! Hugs, Gail

Cathy P said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your top 4 this week! I will most definitely link the Golden Egg Award back!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS