Thursday, November 6, 2014

4 CC #219 Bingo

Welcome back friends, and so happy with the turn out last week, and congrats to everyone.  Leanne here and it is my turn to host our challenge.  I wanted to make a challenge a little harder for you.  It is called a Challenge you know! ;)
You will have lots of options though.
Follow the Bingo below and lets see what we can create.  
Challenge #219 - BINGO!
Pick one letter and make a project using the items in that column.

Here is what I created along with the Chicks.

Look forward to see you playing along with this challenge.

Leanne

I chose column 'O' - Buttons, Embossing, Free (sentiment), Dies/Punches, Twine

Tina

I choose Column "I" - Pattern Paper, Lace, Sewing, Flowers, Free (die cuts)
I chose column B - Free (colored Image), Ribbon, Pearls, Black/White and Circles

Lori
(off this week)

If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just to your main blog page, using InLinkz. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword 4 CCC #219 (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) Alright...let's have some fun!!

1 comment:

Veerle said...

Beautiful DT cards a lovely inspiration. I had to hurry to be in time to enter my card but I made it and this BINGO challenge was a very nice one to do, I loved it.
Hugs, Veerle xx

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS