Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Top Chick Picks #258 Back to School

Welcome back crafting friends, and I am so happy you came back to see who our Top Chicks Picks are.  We are so pleased to share with you these talented paper artists:
#258 Back to School 
Congratulations!



4CC-#258

Congratulations and here is our 4 Crafty Chicks Golden Egg Badge we would love for you to display it on your blog, and we'd love for you to link it back to our challenge blog.

4 CC Golden Egg Award 

Thanks and please come back tomorrow for our new challenge.   
Tina's turn to host and it is wonderful.

2 comments:

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Oh, thank you for selecting my card as one of your top picks -- you MADE my day!! Congrats to all the other lovely winners as well!!

Indy's Designs said...

I agree with Kathy, you made my day! Thanks for choosing my card as a top pick!! :)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS