Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Golden Egg and Crazy Egg Winners!!

Happy Wednesday folks!! Woweeeeee is all I have to say! You crafty peeps made it very difficult for us Chicks to pick our Top 4 winners out of 163 entries of crafty goodness! After much deliberation, here are our winners - in order of submission:









Annette



Please grab your Golden Egg Blog Badge and display it proudly on your blog!  We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge blog too.

4 CC Golden Egg Award


Using random.org our Crazy Egg Winner is: Crafty-Stamper Carol!!


Congratulations! Please grab your Crazy Egg Blog Badge and display it proudly on your blog!  We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge blog too!

4 CC Crazy Egg

Thanks again everyone and congratulations to all our winners!! Be sure to check back in tomorrow for Leanne's challenge! 

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Thank you so much Ladies ! I am so proud of my golden egg ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

crafty-stamper said...

Thank you for choosing my card as the Crazy Egg winner and congrats to the other ladies
Carol x

Renee B. said...

Thank you so much for choosing my horse card in your top 4 & congrats to the other winners!
Hugs, Renee

Annette said...

Wooohooo! Thank you so much for choosing my card! I will proudly display the Golden Egg!
A big congrats to the other ladies too! Lovely cards!
Hugs Annette

Janice said...

Thank you ever so much for choosing my card, I'm absolutely thrilled!
Janice x

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS