Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Chicks Picks # 285 - BLING

Wow!!  You guys know how to use that BLING!!  We loved them all!!!

Thank you to everyone for playing along with us this week!

In no particular order, here are our Chicks Picks for the week:

Jan


Jac


Gale


Marlene




Congratulations!  Please grab your Golden Egg blog badge and display it proudly on your blog.  We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge blog too.
4 CC Golden Egg Award
Be sure to come back tomorrow and see what challenge Tamie has in store for us!

2 comments:

Marlene Atkinson said...

Thank you so much Ladies for choosing my card as one of the Top 5. I am so pleased you liked it is for my Mam's Birthday. Congratulations to the other winners.

The Craft Bucket said...

Wow, thank you so very much for choosing me in the Top 4 for the 'Bling' challenge & my pop up 18th. Congratulations to everyone, great creations love Jane x

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS