Thursday, October 27, 2016

4 CC #322 - Coloring on Kraft

Welcome back to 4 Crafty Chicks! This week, it is my turn (Lori) to play hostess. I am looking for some projects to fill the linky gallery made with some sort of coloring on Kraft. It's the first time I've ever done this technique and I will definitely be doing it more often - it was fun!

4 CC #322 {Coloring on Kraft}

First up, is our wonderful Guest Designer, Karen - thank you so much for joining us in the hen house this month, Karen! It was a delight to have you as our Guest. Please be sure to come visit each week! 

Karen


And next up, the Chicks creations:

Leanne





If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just to your main blog page, using InLinkz. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword 4 CC #322 (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) Alright...let's have some fun!!


1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

I just wanted to thank you all for having me as your Guest Designer this month. It was so much fun, and I wish 4 Crafty Chicks great success moving forward.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS