Thursday, August 24, 2017

4 CC #365 {Washi Tape}

Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday everyone! 

Lori here, and this week it is my turn to bring you the theme for the challenge. I am wanting to see washi tape on your projects - I really love washi tape, but it's something I don't grab for very often when making cards. Let's fill up that gallery so I have many new ideas to use it! :)

4 CC #365 {WASHI TAPE}

First up, let's see what our wonderful Guest Designer, Lyn, has created for us using this week's challenge:

Lyn


And next up, the Chicks, using wonderful washi tape:


If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just your main blog page, using InLinkz. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword 4 CC #365 (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) Alright - let's get to it - happy crafting! 



No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS