Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Top Chicks #376 Give Thanks

A big gratitude of THANKS to everyone 
who played last week in our 
Give Thanks challenge!

Here are our Top Chicks 
Congratulations ladies!

Please grab your Golden Egg Blog Badge and display it proudly on your blog!  We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge blog too.
4 CC Golden Egg Award

We look forward to seeing you here again tomorrow for our brand new challenge that is hosted by Tamie. Be sure to stop by for more crafty inspiration!

3 comments:

Deanne Saunders said...

Thanks so much!!!! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog!!!!

cm said...

Such an honour to see my card standing next to the beautiful creations by Linda, Julia and Deanne! You've certainly brightened this cold, grey day! My blog will be proud to sport your badge! THANK YOU!!
~carol

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for for choosing me as a top chick! i just saw this now, falling behind, such a pleasant surprise!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS