Thursday, December 14, 2017

4CC #381 Christmas/Winter Critters

Hello! Welcome to "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday!

Nance here!  Happy Holidays to everyone!  Whatever you celebrate hope it brings you peace and joy!

It's time for a new challenge here at 4 Crafty Chicks and I'm hosting.

Our challenge is

4CC #381 Christmas/Winter Critters!

Let's get started with some inspiration from our Guest Designer:
We have more crafty inspiration from the Chicks below:






If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just your main blog page, using InLinkz. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword 4 CC#381  (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) Alright....let's have some fun!


2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Super DT Creations, Love Hazel xx

Craftdee said...

Hi ladies, lovely DT inspiration thank you :-) I have a koala on my card... it is a Christmas card but Christmas here in Australia is in Summer... I hope my "Christmas koala" counts, if not please remove my entry, and sorry for any inconvenience, CraftDee Donna

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS