Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Crazy Egg and Weekly Winners!!

Thank you so much to everyone who played along with our Crazy Egg Challenge (with the twist of Plaid) this past week! We had so many wonderful entries - here are our TOP CHICKS PICKS in no particular order:

Deonna



Marja



Jane



Dawn



Carol



Please grab your Golden Egg Blog Badge and display it proudly on your blog!  We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge blog too.



Using random.org our Crazy Egg Winner is Esther



Congratulations! Please grab your Crazy Egg Blog Badge and display it proudly on your blog!  We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge blog too!


Thanks again everyone and congratulations to our winners. Tomorrow starts a new challenge week so come on over to the hen house and play along.  See you then!

4 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Thank you so much for my Golden Egg, and huge congrats to all the other winners too! xx

crafty-stamper said...

Thank you for choosing my note-book cover in your Top picks and congrats to the other ladies
Carol x

Deonna B said...

Thank you so much for my Crazy egg badge and choosing my deer to be in the top 5.

Dawn said...

Oh my goodness ... don't know how I missed this ... I thank you all so very very much and share a high five with all the picks.
Happy Happy Crafting
Dawn

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS