Thursday, March 14, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #445 Shades of Green

Hello! Welcome to "Krafty Chicks" Thursday!

Wow first off this is next challenge twist for me isn't one of my favorites, it is actually not even something I tend to like.  But that is why it is the "challenge twist".  Leanne here and yes I am going to ask you to show me your Green, lots of green, shades of green. Bring it on friends.  I again want to thank Danielle our month long Guest Designer such awesome talent, and now lets see her card and the very talented chicks.

#446 Shades of Green

Our guest, Danielle






Amy



 Lori



If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just your main blog page, using InLinkz. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword Krafty Chicks (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) Alright....let's have some fun!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Not able to link up. Instead of seeing the link up tool, it says 400 bad request, request header or cookie to large nginx/1.13.6..... Here's my entry. Thanks for the fun challenge!
https://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/2019/03/st-patricks-cutie-card.html

Darnell said...

Fabulous green cards and a tag to inspire us! Thank you! Hugs, Darnell

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS