Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Crazy Egg & Weekly Winners #457

Thank you to everyone who played last week in our Crazy Egg Challenge with a Coffee Twist!  Here are our winners and our randomly chosen Crazy Egg winner:

TOP 4 PICKS 





Please grab your Golden Egg Blog Badge and display it proudly on your blog!  We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge blog too.


Using random.org our Crazy Egg Winner is 



Congratulations! Please grab your Crazy Egg Blog Badge and display it proudly on your blog!  We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge blog too!


Thanks again everyone and congratulations to our winners.  Tomorrow starts a new challenge week so come on over to the hen house and play along.  See you then!

4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Thanks for choosing one of my cards as a Top 4 and congrats to the other winners.

cheiro urgia said...

Thanks so much for picking my project as one of your to pcreations. Congrats to all the other winners, too.

Hugs, Veronika

Esther Asbury said...

Oh wow ---- thanks for choosing my card as one of your Top 4 this week! I'm honored!

Mia said...

Wow! What a great surprise! I am thrilled for my win! Thank you so much, my dear ladies. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS