Thursday, September 5, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #471 Balloons

Hello! Welcome to "Krafty Chicks" Thursday!

Wow it is the first week of September how great, I love fall, however we haven't had much of a summer in the north this year, so to have more summer would be great.  I love the colors of fall though.  So for my challenge twist it is Balloons but I used fall colors on my card.  I hope you can play along with this challenge, however if you wish to enter without doing the twist, that is great too.

This month's Krafty Guest is the super sweet, wonderful and uber-talented Katie Brooks!  Here's a little about Katie...


Hi!  I am Katie Brooks and I am thrilled to be joining Krafty Chicks Challenge this month!  I have always loved challenges, but haven't had a lot of time for them lately, probably because I work full time, in HR, have a family with my hubby and kiddo who is just starting middle school (the horror) and some other things going on in my life.  I am also on 3 other DT's, The Rabbit Hole Designs, Trinity Stamps and Coffee Loving Cardmakers- were I met sweet Tangii. :)  So, guesting here is beyond fun for me and a great way to get back into challenges.  You can visit me on my blog here. Thank you again to this kind team for allowing me to join them this month!

Now onto what the Chicks have created.

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #471 Balloons"

Our September Krafty Guest, Katie Brooks





Amy


 Lori


If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just your main blog page, using InLinkz. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword Krafty Chicks (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) Alright....let's have some fun!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

fun challenge gals! Love being here, thanks for having me!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS