Thursday, November 7, 2019

KCC #480 {Winter}

Hello! Welcome to "Krafty Chicks" Thursday!

Happy NOVEMBER, wow, I can't believe we are so close to Christmas already!?! Yikes...better get my shopping started LOL...where oh where did the time go? Here in central Alberta, we've had a few dumps of the white stuff already so I figured what a great time to get a jump start on some winter/Christmas cards LOL...

Before I get to that, I would love to introduce Claire Broadwater from Claire Creates Cards. She is going to be our Guest CHICK for the month of November. Thanks for joining us, Claire! We are so excited to have you. Here is a bit of info on our Guest Chick:

"Hello! I’m  Claire Broadwater -- I am a Mom to twin sons, a Grammy and a retired Elementary Teacher.  I love to make cards!  It fulfills my need to “Cut and Paste”!  I enjoy meeting new friends in the card making world and serve on five other Design Teams-The Paper Players, Sunday Stamps, Sketch Saturday, Keeping Christmas and Inspired By.   In my spare time—LOL— I enjoy playing tennis, shopping, spinning, walking, reading and spending time with my family and friends.  I run on coffee and always have on lipstick!  I am THRILLED to be a Guest Designer for The Krafty Chicks this month!  A big shout out to Lori Turner for inviting me!   You can find me on FB, Instagram #clairecreatescards or on my blog: www.clairecreatescards.blogspot.com  

Thank you again for this wonderful opportunity to join your team this month!" 


Our optional challenge twist this week is "WINTER" - you do not have to use the twist, but we'd love it if you did. All challenges are Anything Goes otherwise.

KCC #480 WINTER

Claire - Guest Designer


...and now, onto the Chicks creations:







 Lori


If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just your main blog page, using InLinkz. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword Krafty Chicks (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) Alright....let's have some fun!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Woohoo! Congrats, Claire! I will definitely need to play with this one!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS