Thursday, April 2, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #501 Week 1 (Stamp Act)

Hello! Welcome to "Krafty Chicks" Thursday!
“Krafty Chicks Challenge #501 Week 1”

(Stamp Act Means: Must have a stamp/digi image on your card/project)

Leanne here and so excited to start April off with a brand new Guest Designer and here is Nance's Guest Designer pick.

April Guest Designer
Bobby Hagen

Hey friends!  I'm Bobby Hagen from bitsandpiecesdesigns.blogspot.com.  I was honored to be asked by Nance to be the guest designer on Krafty Chicks Challenge for the month of April.  Like a lot of card makers, I started out in scrapbooking in 1996, added cards around 2006 and created my blog in 2011.  I'm on several Design Teams and also enter a number of challenges.  Creating cards is a passion and I send them out to well over 100 family members, friends and the homebound members of my church for birthdays, anniversaries and holidays.  I have been involved in a number of crafty endeavors over the years but the one I continue to pursue is quilting.  Whether fabric or paper, I love cutting it up into "bits and pieces" and creating something altogether different.  

Bobby







 Lori



If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just your main blog page, using InLinkz. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword Krafty Chicks (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) Alright....let's have some fun!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS