Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Krafty Chicks Top Picks, #512 Clean and Simple

Wow, so many awesome CAS cards last week!  A huge thanks to everyone who played along.  Before we get to this week's Chick Picks, I have a small announcement... this is my last post in the Hen House.  I have loved being a part of this team of wonderful stampers & meeting all of the Guests we've had and being inspired every week by all of your wonderful creations!!!  I look forward to stalking you in cyber-land!  Happy Crafting all!  

And now, here are our winners in no particular order:

#24, Stephanie L



#30, Sandy G



#18, Melissa M



#23, Silke



Congratulations!

Please grab your Golden Egg Blog Badge and display it proudly on your blog!  We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge blog too.



We look forward to seeing you here again tomorrow for our brand new challenge that is hosted by Lori.  Be sure to stop by for more crafty inspiration!

2 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Many thanks for choosing my card as a Top Pick for #512. I appreciate it very much,and congrats to Sandy, Melissa and Silke too!

Sandy said...

Thank you for choosing my duck card for one of the Top Picks!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS