Thursday, August 6, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #519 Week 1 (Stamp Act)

Hello! Welcome to "Krafty Chicks" Thursday!

Leanne here hosting this week's challenge and we have a new 
Guest Designer starting so without much chitty chat from me.

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #519 Week 1 
(Stamp Act)

Any stamp you have, let's see what you come up with, 
and yes can be a Digi one too!

Now let me introduce Nance's pick for our August Guest Designer.




Hello, all you wonderful ladies at Krafty Chicks! I am SO honored to be a part of this amazing crafty event! My name is Michele K. Henderson, and I love making all kinds of cards, from crisp and bright CAS stamped images to intricate layered paper cuts, which is my specialty. You can find my stuff on my blog, Crimson Owl Creations. I live on the southern Florida Atlantic Coast, so right now, that means all masks, all day! I am married to my wonderful husband Aaron, and we love traveling, golf, the beach, and the Houston Astros, but we’re not really able to do much of that this summer, so I’ve been playing around with a few copics and some brand new stamps. I work for an after school organization for Boys and Girls here in Florida, and the kids are always saying to me, “Ms. Michele, can we do art stuff today?.” so I think I have to add finger painter and bracelet maker to my skill set! Thanks to social distancing, I can now send my cards and fancy letters all over the world to friends stuck inside. I also love to read Scandinavian and British mysteries and do a lot of writing when I can. So stay safe everyone, and keep crafting!



Now let's see what the Chicks have created!








If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just your main blog page, using InLinkz. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword Krafty Chicks (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) Alright....let's have some fun!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS