Thursday, September 3, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #523 Week 1 (Stamp Act)

Hello! Welcome to "Krafty Chicks" Thursday!
Leanne here and it is my turn to host this week I hope you have a great day. 
"Krafty Chicks Challenge #523 Week 1 (Stamp Act)"
Any rubber, clear or digi stamp will do for this challenge!

It is Lori's Guest Designer Pick this month so I will let her introduce her.

Before we get to this week's challenge, we are so excited to have Robyn Jordan from What's Brewin' from Robyn's Nest in the hen house this month as our September Guest Designer! Here's a short bio on Robyn:

"Hey! I'm Robyn Jordan. I live in the beautiful Appalachian mountains of North East Georgia with my husband of 36 years and our kids! I became obsessed with card making once I started and even joined Facebook so I could share them :) I am 58 years young and I have a small craft room in my unfinished basement. I love being on several design teams right now - keeps me busy! I am so excited to be hanging out in the hen house with these Chicks, thanks again for inviting me!" 










 Lori



If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just your main blog page, using InLinkz. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword Krafty Chicks (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) Alright....let's have some fun!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge, Lovely work by the design team and guest designer.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS