Thursday, November 5, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #532 Week 1 (Stamp Act)

Hello! Welcome to "Krafty Chicks" Thursday!

Wow, November is here already,  Leanne here and it is my turn to host this weeks challenge, however, I will now let Lori introduce her Guest Designer pick for the month:

Hey everyone, Lori here! I am so excited to introduce our November Guest Designer - please welcome Claire from String Bows!! 


"Hello, I'm Claire and I live in beautiful Staffordshire in the UK with my husband, two boys, and a naughty black cat called Loki.  I've been crafting one way or another for such a long time and I have numerous scrapbooks documenting my boys and our family traditions.  These days I mainly make cards for friends and family although I do have trouble giving some of them away so I have a drawer with a few of my favourites hidden away :)" 

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #532 Week 1 (Stamp Act)"
*It can be a digital stamp as well, as long as we can see it on your project

First up, our Guest Chick




...and now without further adieu, our Chicks:







If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just your main blog page, using InLinkz. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword Krafty Chicks (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) Alright....let's have some fun!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Lovely makes from the DT, Hazel(Didos) x

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS