Thursday, December 3, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #536 Week 1 Stamp Act

Hello! Welcome to "Krafty Chicks" Thursday!
Leanne here and it is my turn to host this week's challenge and welcome our December Guest Designer for the month.  I am so tickled pink that she has joined us, and she has the best name ever!  

Hi!  My name is LeAnne Pugliese and my husband John and I reside in southeastern PA, where I grew up on a dairy farm.  I have been a Stampin’ Up! demo for many years, but have loved crafts from an early age!  Sewing, cross-stitching, and knitting are a few of the other crafty hobbies I have!  My stamping style is mostly clean and layered; I do love vintage images and like to do shabby chic as well!  I really like just playing with colors and stamps and dies, it all makes me happy!  Thank you to the team at Krafty Chicks for allowing me to play along for the month of December!  

You can find my blog at WeeInklings

 Now let us gets started with this week's challenge.

"Krafty Chicks Challenge 
#536 Week 1 (Stamp Act)"







 Lori



If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just your main blog page, using InLinkz. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword Krafty Chicks (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) Alright....let's have some fun!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS