Thursday, May 6, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge #558 Week 1 (Stamp Act)

Hello! Welcome to "Krafty Chicks" Thursday!

Leanne here for this week's challenge but I want to thank our April guest designer Melanie she has such talent and thank you for creating with us.  

Now Nance can introduce her Guest Designer for May.

Hey there!  Nance here momentarily to introduce you to our next Guest Designer, Kim Heggins!  I've known Kim via the crafty internet world.  She is a super talented lady, not only in cardmaking but also in sewing!  She actually has her own Etsy shop of some of her sewn products, a few of which I've purchased myself.  We have been on design teams together and so I also follow her blog and her Instagram.  So please help me welcome her to the Krafty Chicks Hen House for the next month!

May Guest Designer - 

I am a retired preschool teacher that loves to be crafty…sewing, baking, scrapbooking and card making. I have been married for 30 years and have one daughter. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and love going to the Giants baseball games.



"Krafty Chicks Challenge #558 

Week 1 (Stamp Act)"


Kim








 


 Lori
 
 (off this week)

If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just your main blog page, using InLinkz. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword Krafty Chicks (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) Alright....let's have some fun!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

Lisa K Thomasson Jung said...

Wonderful cards for everyone.

Anita in France said...

Fabulous inspiration from Kim and the team (as ever!). Anita :)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS