Thursday, July 1, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge #566 Week 1 (Stamp Act)

Hello! Welcome to "Krafty Chicks" Thursday!
To all our Canadian Friends and Families, Happy Canada Day!


Leanne here with this week's challenge and to introduce our July Guest Designer, and my pick.  Super excited to introduce Donna from Duncan Street Designs.  Now let us welcome her to the hen house and here is a little bio on her.

Donna - July Guest Designer

Hello, my name is Donna, I'm a married, ex-law enforcement, and military spouse living in Central Flordia.  We are empty nesters which gives me lots of crafty time.  I started with scrapbooking when my children were small and gradually became interested in card making.  Now cards are my primary craft, but I also knit, crochet, and sew.  I love Color, Texture, and Dimension which you will often see in my designs.


"Krafty Chicks Challenge #566 Week 1 (Stamp Act)"

Now here are some inspirations from our Chicks starting with Donna's card.






 


If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just your main blog page, using InLinkz. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword Krafty Chicks (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) Alright....let's have some fun!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

Spyder said...

Lovely DT creations!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Super DT makes, Hazel xx

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS