Thursday, August 19, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge #573 - CAS

Hello! Welcome to "Krafty Chicks" Thursday!

We have some news here at Krafty Chicks Challenge, some sad, some good.  

Our Chick Nance has decided to step away from the Hen House. She has been with us forever, well maybe not that long, but we will miss her terribly, it won't be the same, and we wish her all the best.  We won't be saying goodbye, as we just can't, see out there friend. Love and hugs. Please share some kindness here or on her blog, she is so talented and we are sending her a big Krafty Chicks Hug!

Now for some good news!
 
We are introducing our newest Chick here at Krafty Chicks Challenge and couldn't be more excited to have her with us.  Here is a little bio and now let us welcome Melanie from 


My name is Melanie Hungerford, from hot and sunny Arizona, and I'm excited to be joining the team here at Krafty Chicks!  I am addicted to all things card making and have been at it for about 8 years. I can't say I have any particular style or favorite techniques because I am always finding something new to try.  I work from home as a bookkeeper, and if I'm not busy with that I am either in my craft room, walking my dog, reading, or watching a baseball game. 

That's all the news! Now onto our challenge for this week: CAS (Clean And Simple). Let's see what the Design Team has created for inspiration.



Guest Designer for August




 

 Lori
(Off This Month)

If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just your main blog page, using InLinkz. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword Krafty Chicks (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) Alright....let's have some fun!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS