Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Krafty Chicks Top Chicks Picks #574

Thank you all for playing our challenge this week and we are so excited to share the Chicks Top Picks in no specific order, Congratulations!

Krafty Chicks Top Picks #574 All Occasions








Please grab your Golden Egg Blog Badge and display it proudly on your blog!  We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge blog too.





We look forward to seeing you here again tomorrow for our brand new challenge that is hosted by Leanne.  Be sure to stop by for more crafty inspiration!

3 comments:

Pink Panoply said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the winners of this fun challenge. I'm thrilled and can't wait to display my badge on my blog. Congrats to the other winners, also. xo Nancy

Kuni said...

Thank you for choosing my card as Top3, i so happy.
Congrats to the other winners.
Hugs
Kuni

Grenouille Greetings said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card in your top 3. I love playing along with Krafty Chicks and seeing all the lovely inspiration from the DT! Hugs, Lesley

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS