Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge #590 Top Picks - CAS

Welcome to this week's Winners post. Thank you to all who played along with our CAS challenge this week. We know it's a pretty busy time of year, so we appreciate you sharing your projects with us. Here are our TOP PICKS by order entered in the gallery:



 
 



Please grab your Golden Egg Blog Badge and display it proudly on your blog!  We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge blog too.



We look forward to seeing you here again tomorrow for our brand new challenge that is hosted by Lori.  Be sure to stop by for more crafty inspiration!

2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top picks. I am delighted. Congrats to all the picks. A very Merry Christmas to everyone. Off to put my golden egg on my blog.

Lori Podolsky said...

How honoured I am to be among the top picks. Thank you for selecting my card. Congratulations to the other winners. I wish you all a Merry Christmas. Hugs xx

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS