Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Krafty Chicks Top Picks #592: AnyThing Goes

What a great way to start the New Year: with an amazing turn out! Thank you all who participated in our AnyThing Goes challenge. The gallery is full of talented paper crafters.
Here are our top picks and Honorable Mention:

Hilary
Mia (Honorable Mention)
 


Please grab your Golden Egg Blog Badge/Honorable Mention Badge and display it proudly on your blog!  We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge blog too.



 



We look forward to seeing you here again tomorrow for our brand new challenge that is hosted by Leanne.  Be sure to stop by for more crafty inspiration!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Thank you ladies for choosing my card, bless you. Congrats to everyone else and Happy New Year to all x

Mia said...

Thank you so much, my dear ladies, for choosing my creation as an Honorable Mention. You make me very happy. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Sending you hugs from Greece and wishing you a Happy New Year.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS