Thursday, May 5, 2022

Krafty Chicks Challenge #610 Week 1 (Stamp Act)

Hello! Welcome to "Krafty Chicks" Thursday!

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #610 Week 1 (Stamp Act)"

Leanne here and I am stoked to introduce my guest pick for May, she is one very talented paper artist, here is a short bio and now let us welcome Bonnie from "Paper Crafter".


In the early 90’s we purchased a working ranch and that is when I started sending some handmade Christmas cards. They just seemed more personal and authentic.  Each year I would develop a design that lent itself to mass production and I would purchase a tool to add to my craft supplies. Then about 20 years later I discovered a web-based company that offered stamps, card stock, and inks that all coordinated. Plus, the owner offered online videos of how to use these wonderful tools. Within her website, she had an area where other crafters could post their creations and communicate with each other. Over the next several years I was still concentrated on doing Christmas cards for family and friends creating about 100 each time. Slowly as I grew in confidence, skill, and more crafting supplies I developed an interest in doing other celebration-type cards and now I spend a lot of my time crafting cards whenever ranch chores allow.

Well as fate would have it, that original site stopped offering a place where I can exchange ideas and card creativity, so my blog was born. It has become a way to stay in touch with stamp buddies and post what I create in my craft room, all most daily. I especially enjoy sharing my quirky ways of trying new ideas and homemade concoctions. And if you visit my blog you will learn that my Silhouette machine is a true friend and creating companion.






 

 Lori



If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just your main blog page, using Linky Tools. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword Krafty Chicks (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) #kraftychickschallenge Alright....let's have some fun!

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS