Thursday, June 2, 2022

Krafty Chicks Challenge #614 Stamp Act (Week 1)

Hello! Welcome to "Krafty Chicks" Thursday!

Leanne here and welcome to June, wow time is flying by fast, hope you are all enjoying your day.  Today is a new month and that means a new Guest Designer, and Melanie has her pick this month, and now let us welcome Diny!

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #614 Stamp (Week 1)"


June Guest Designer - Diny


Hello,

My name is Diny.
I like to be creative, and making cards is a great hobby.
I've had a blog since March 2011.
My other hobbies are:
Babysitting the grandchildren, reading, cycling, and walking.
Together with my husband, we make long trips.
This way you have a bit of an idea of ​​who I am and what I do.
Greetings, Diny








 

 Lori



If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just your main blog page, using Linky Tools. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword Krafty Chicks (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) #kraftychickschallenge Alright....let's have some fun!

1 comment:

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS