Thursday, July 7, 2022

Krafty Chicks Challenge #619 Week 1 (Stamp Act)

Hello! Welcome to "Krafty Chicks" Thursday!

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #619 
Week 1 (Stamp Act)"

Leanne here, hosting this week's challenge, but first Diane's pick for our new Guest Designer. 
 
Introducing our July Guest Designer: Esther Asbury! She is a regular player in our challenge, you might have seen one of her fantabulous creations in the gallery. When you visit her blog, Shoregirl's Creations, you will see just how talented she is. So happy she accepted our invitation to get inky in the Hen House with us.
 

Hello, my name is Esther and I live in the beautiful state of Virginia with my husband, daughter, and two dogs. My mom encouraged me to take up cardmaking (in 2005) when I was struggling with loneliness after a move across the country. I've made some wonderful friends through this hobby, and I love that I can use my creations to brighten someone's day with a bit of handmade kindness in their mailbox!

 





 
 
  Lori


If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just your main blog page, using Linky Tools. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword Krafty Chicks (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) #kraftychickschallenge 
 Alright....let's have some fun!

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS