Thursday, September 1, 2022

Krafty Chicks Challenge #627 Week 1 (Stamp Act)

Hello! Welcome to "Krafty Chicks" Thursday!

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #627 Week 1 (Stamp Act)"

Leanne here hosting the challenge this week, but first, it is also my pleasure to introduce my Guest Designer, Judy!  
I am looking forward to seeing your creations here this month.  

Now here is a little bio:

Hi, my name is Judy V.  Originally a Louisiana native, I live near Denver, Colorado, where my husband and I have raised our son and daughter.

 I have enjoyed crafting since I was a teenager and have done anything from sewing, crewel embroidery, silk flower arranging, and jewelry making, to name a few, but paper crafting is truly my passion. I love taking paper and embellishments and turning blank backgrounds into something unique.

I currently serve on several design teams and thoroughly enjoy working with and being inspired by other crafters from all around the world. 

Judy (Guest Designer)







 


 Lori




If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just your main blog page, using Linky Tools. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword Krafty Chicks (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) #kraftychickschallenge 
 Alright....let's have some fun!

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS