Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Krafty Chicks Top Picks #658 Stamp Act

Thank you very much for playing our Stamp Act Challenge, it was wonderful seeing all these creations.  
Now The Top Picks are:
"KCC#658 Stamp Act"










Please grab your Golden Egg Blog Badge and display it proudly on your blog!  We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge blog too.


We look forward to seeing you here again tomorrow for our brand new challenge that is hosted by Melanie.  Be sure to stop by for more crafty inspiration!

5 comments:

Irene said...

Congrats to all and I will proudly display my golden egg, thanks for liking my card!
XxIrene

Irene said...

Congrats to all and I will proudly display my golden egg, thanks for liking my card!
XxIrene

Trijntje said...

Thank you for pick up in the top picks. The others also congrats. Groeten Trijntje

Lisa J said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top Picks. I am so pleased. Congratulations to the other Top Picks too

Rosmarie said...

Sorry for the late reply - I was on vacation. Thank you so much for selecting my happy mouse as one of the top picks. Congratulations to everyone else. Rosi xx

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS