Thursday, August 3, 2023

Krafty Chicks Challenge #675 Stamp Act - Week 1

Hello! Welcome to "Krafty Chicks" Thursday!

Leanne here hosting today's challenge, but Lori has an announcement for us all:

Hey everyone, Lori here, stealing a bit of Leanne's time! I hope you're all enjoying your summer so far as it's sure flying by VERY quickly, wow! I can't believe how fast time flies the older you get LOL...

I am so stoked to introduce you to our August Guestie Chick, Kimberly Wiener!! this lady is super dooper crafty, has such a cute little puppy and has a heart of gold. Be sure to leave her some love on her blog when you stop in ;)

We are so excited to have you in the hen house this month, Kimberly xoxoox


Hello there! I'm excited to join you this month at Krafty Chicks My name is Kimberly Wiener and I have lived in Washington State my entire life and am so happy to call the PNW my home. I started my blog Wienerhoneymooners in '08, the same year I married my awesome husband and I have met so many wonderfully encouraging artists and supportive crafters here.  There are so many of you out there that I have met at challenges, on design teams, CHA, or craft companies along the way that I consider my friend!! I am obsessed with coffee, chocolate, card making, my Shih Tzu Ollie, and my family. You can see more of my creations on my blog: http://wienerhoneymooners.blogspot.com/









 

  Lori



If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just your main blog page, using Linky Tools. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword Krafty Chicks (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) #kraftychickschallenge Alright....let's have some fun!

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS