Thursday, September 7, 2023

Krafty Chicks Challenge #680 Stamp Act-Week 1

Hello! Welcome to "Krafty Chicks" Thursday!

Leanne here and I am thrilled to be able to introduce our September Guest Chick.  Here is a little bio from her.  Welcome, Denise!


Hello everyone, my name is Denise and I am honoured to be a guest chick this month at Krafty Chicks challenge.  I live in a small town in South Wales, UK, and not embarrassed to say I am a homebody and have never lived anywhere else!  I am married to Heath (we celebrated 30 years this July) and we have 2 grown-up sons.  I have been paper crafting for as long as I can remember and started my blog in 2008.  I have met some amazing crafters along the way and happily still call lots of them friends today.  I was lucky enough to take early retirement last year so enjoy crafting even more now that I have more free time.  Please pop over and check out my blog at https://thecraftyden.blogspot.com

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #680 Stamp Act - Week 1"






 

 Lori

(Coming soon!)

If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just your main blog page, using Linky Tools. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword Krafty Chicks (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) #kraftychickschallenge Alright....let's have some fun!

1 comment:

Jan Mahew said...

Delightful array of talents exhibited by the DT! Thank you Leanne for the opportunity to share and to enjoy the talents of others.
Hugs,
Jan

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS