Thursday, October 5, 2023

Krafty Chicks Challenge #684 Stamp Act Week 1

Hello! Welcome to "Krafty Chicks" Thursday!

Leanne here and I am so happy to see what you are all going to create this week on my turn to host.  But first Lori has something wonderful to say:

Hello everyone! Lori here, buttin' in on Leanne's post to introduce my Guest Designer pick for the month of October :) I am so excited to introduce Laurel Seabrook from Laurel Seabrook Designs! Here's a bit about Miss Laurel:



"Hi everyone, Laurel Seabrook here. I am delighted to have been asked to guest again here at Krafty Chicks. I have been paper crafting for many years, everything from cards to scrapbooks to altered art. I tend to focus mostly on cards now as my girls are grown and out of the house. You can find me on Instagram, and on blogger (Laurel Seabrook Designs)."



...and now our Chicks' projects for this weeks challenge:



 

 Lori


If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just your main blog page, using Linky Tools. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword Krafty Chicks (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) #kraftychickschallenge Alright....let's have some fun!

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS