Thursday, January 4, 2024

Krafty Chicks Challenge #697 Stamps

Hello! Welcome to "Krafty Chicks" Thursday!

Leanne here and wishing you all a Happy New Year, we have wonderful news and another great year of crafting ahead.

Today we would like to Welcome our newest Krafty Chick, Denise from The Crafty Den.  We look forward to creating with her and for you all to welcome her to the hen house, now here is a little bit about her.


Hello everyone, my name is Denise and I am honored to be the newest chick here at Krafty Chicks Challenge.  I live in a small town in South Wales, UK, and not embarrassed to say I am a homebody and have never lived anywhere else!  I am married to Heath (we celebrated 30 years this past July) and we have 2 grown-up sons.  I have been paper crafting for as long as I can remember and started my blog in 2008.  I have met some amazing crafters along the way and happily still call lots of them friends today.  I was lucky enough to take early retirement so enjoy crafting even more now that I have more free time.  Please pop over and check out my blog at https://thecraftyden.blogspot.com

Hey everyone, we are excited to introduce our Guest Chick for January. Helen is an amazing and talented paper crafter and we can’t wait for you to see her projects. Don’t forget to share some kindness and welcome her to the hen house. Here she is and a little bit about her.


"My name is Helen and I'm delighted to be a Guest Designer here on the Krafty Chicks Challenge!  I'm from a little town called West Kirby which is located on the Wirral peninsula in the northwest of England.  I work full-time as an Activities Coordinator in a care home - I organize all the activities and entertainment for our residents and spend my days singing, hosting quizzes, doing chair exercises, playing games, and lots more!    Crafting is my escape from my day job.  I'm primarily a card maker and I love stamps, digi stamps, pretty papers, and my Promarkers.  I'm lucky enough to design for several companies as well as various challenge blogs and I have made lots of wonderful friends through crafting"

http://craftinghelen.blogspot.com/

Blog name: Made by Helen

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #697 Stamps"

January Guest Chick

Helen





 
 
  

If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just your main blog page, using Linky Tools. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword Krafty Chicks (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) #kraftychickschallenge
 Alright....let's have some fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot post my card with the linky tool. I believe it's broken. Here is my link: https://jazzypaper.blogspot.com/2024/01/love-you.html?m=1

Thanks!
Tenia

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Please delete my entry at 14 as my post has disappeared on my blog for some reason - I have re entered it

Hazel (Didos) said...

Lovely makes from the DT, they are stunning, Hazel x

Helen said...

Great cards, everyone.

Thanks so much for having me as your Guest Chick again this month x

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS