Thursday, March 7, 2024

Krafty Chicks Challenge #706 Stamps

Hello! Welcome to "Krafty Chicks" Thursday.
March where does the time go, poof and here we are with another wonderful challenge, but first Diane has someone to introduce.

Hey everyone, we are excited to introduce our Guest Chick for March. Shirley is an amazing and talented paper crafter and we can’t wait for you to see her projects. Don’t forget to share kindness and welcome her to the hen house. Here she is and a little bit about her.


I am super delighted to be a Guest Designer for Krafty Chicks. I’m the Mom of two angel sons, six grands, and two great-grands.  Our great-granddaughter is the love of my husband’s life.  We don’t see our great-grandson very often.  I suppose you could say I have made cards my entire life. When I think about those first cards sent to friends, I cringe.  I was introduced to Stampin’ Up! in 2007 by a friend at the school where I worked.  You can say I was hooked.  For 10 years I bought SU products from others in 2017, I realized why not be a demonstrator and get the discount.   I love sharing my cards and the creation of each one.  I find it so rewarding to stand at my counter with stamps, dies, paper, and ink and feel good about the card I created and send it to someone to add a bit of sunshine to their day.  Here is my personal blog site: "Stampin with Shirley G"





 


 Lori
  

If you want to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post, not just your main blog page, using Linky Tools. If you are uploading your projects to an online gallery, please use the keyword Krafty Chicks (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Pinterest, etc.) #kraftychickschallenge
 Alright....let's have some fun!

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS