Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Top Chick Pick for All Occasions Challenge #726



Hello krafty friends! Thanks to each and everyone of you who joined us this past week for the All Occasions challenge. You've made the job of choosing a the TOP PICKS a challenge for us. and here they are:








Please grab your Golden Egg Blog Badge and display it proudly on your blog!  We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge blog too.





We look forward to seeing you here again tomorrow for our brand new challenge that is hosted by Leanne.  Be sure to stop by for more crafty inspiration!

4 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top picks. I am delighted, there were so many beautiful cards and super DT inspiration. Elaine

Marina said...

Thank you for picking my card and congrats to all.

chrissy xx said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your Top Picks!
BIG Congratulations to ALL.
Chrissyxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Thank you Krafty Chicks for selecting my Let Love Grow card in your top picks. I love to see all your fabulous inspiration and I love to play along with you regularly. Big hugs Lesley

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS