Thursday, July 14, 2011

We're Goin' Color Crazy!

Hey everyone!  Welcome back for another fabulous (if I do say so myself...) challenge here at the 4 Crafty Chicks.  We are all busy enjoying our summer break - the weather has been rather lovely over the last couple of weeks and I know I've been spending much of my time relaxing and not as much inside crafting.

This week's challenge is a fun little color challenge I've cooked up for you all to play with - don't you love the fun these colors inspire?

As always, these colors *are* Stampin' Up! colors but if you don't have the exact colors, please use whatever you have on hand that is close... we want you ALL to be able to play along with us!

Here's what I created using these fun colors:



And the rest of the chicks really knocked this one outta the park, didn't they?







If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post (not just to your blog), using InLinkz below. If you are uploading your project to an online gallery, please use keyword 4CCC-46(eg. Splitcoaststampers, Papercraft Planet, etc.)

1 comment:

Stef H said...

super colors and love, love, love the new blog look!!!

hugs :)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS