Thursday, July 21, 2011

What Does July Bring at 4 Crafty Chicks?

WELCOME, WELCOME to another challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks. July is just flying by but it is wonderful spending time with family and friends. So my title asks a question, "What Does July Bring?" Well it brings tons of weddings and celebrating two people becoming united with family and friends.

CHALLENGE #47 - WEDDING

Tamie

Here is my creation for this challenge. I went with black, white and red because I thought it looks sharp. The dry embossing adds some elegance and the bling adds the pop my card needed.



My other 3 chicks have made some beautiful creations to inspire you. Here they are:








If you want to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post (not just to your blog), using InLinkz below. If you are uploading your project to an online gallery, please use keyword 4CCC-47 (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Papercraft Planet, etc.)



No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS