Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Winner's of Challenge #52 - Inspiration

*Be sure to stop bye tomorrow we have an exciting announcement to make*

What a fabulous week we had with Lori's Inspiration picture. I think this is our largest turn out so thank you all so much. The inspiration you found from the picture just rock! So hard to chose...but keep bringing them because we love it!!


What fun card... :) . I love how you colored these too and oh those boots are made for jumping. Awesome buttons, way to find inspiration this week with Lori's picture. It truly makes me want to go puddle jumping :)


The layout, pattern paper and oh the yummy and super cute image that you colored is just too cute. It truly makes you want to relax with a bubble bath. Super details and inspiration.


What an adorable image and your coloring is fabby. The layout of your card is awesome and all of the little details are truly inspiring.

Congratulations, ladies! Please grab your Golden Egg badge and display it proudly on your blog! We'd love it if you could link it back to our challenge too.


ONTO OUR PRIZE WINNER

Congratulations to..............Jean! Please email us at 4craftychicks @ gmail dot com with your mailing address so we can get that out to you ASAP!

Participants were entered at Random.org and the lucky number is:

True Random Number Generator Min: 1 Max: 20 Result: 12
Powered by Random.org.

#12. Jean

Thanks to all who participated in Lori's Inspiration challenge - We will be back tomorrow with a brand new challenge...can you believe we are up to #53 already? Crazy... :) See you in the morning with exciting news!

1 comment:

Chris said...

thank you so much for featuring my card. your other selections are gorgeous too.
I am going to try to place your badge on my blog. for some reason blogger won't let me put any more on and I can't figure out how to fix it. I guess I gotta get hubby involved. It stinks to be technologically inept.
thanks again, and happy 1 year. I appreciate all the work you do to keep a challenge running and am grateful for a place to play.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS