Thursday, August 4, 2011

4 Crafty Chicks Color Combo #49

Hello August, wow the month of July sure went by fast. I am sure you are all excited to get your craft on. I forgot this morning it was my turn to post, sorry to the other Chicks, I got a reminder call, and was thinking, what, it is my turn. Sorry again! Todays challenge is brought to you by mean, a color combo. I do hope you have fun with it, as I did. Take a look at the design teams cards and play along. Have fun!










Tamie



If you would like to join us for this challenge, please link directly to your post (not just to your blog), using LinkyTools below. If you are uploading your project to an online gallery, please use keyword 4CCC-49 (eg. Splitcoaststampers, Paper Craft Planet, etc.)

THANK YOU FOR JOINING US:

















1 comment:

Hazel said...

Sorry I took so long to blog that I missed the linky - I've still acknowledged using the colour combo - my card is here x

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS